Quebec Academic Library Partnership
Partenariat entre bibliothèques universitaires québécoises (PBUQ)
Since the summer of 2020, users who are members of Quebec's university communities have a unique record for borrowing from all Quebec university libraries. You can now extend your search results to the majority of the collections of 18 libraries with Sofia, a unified catalogue of some 20 million documents!
Questions about the PBUQ?
Contact the library counter at Bishop's University or at the Université de Sherbrooke.
- Borrow up to 100 printed or audiovisual* documents through all university libraries.
- Use your UdeS or Bishop's library card to access the documents of the 18 member academic institutions. The Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire (BCI) card is only required outside this network.
- Pay your late fees and fines online.
- Search for documents using the Sofia search engine.
- Pick up and return borrowed documents at your university library counter.
*The number of loans may be limited for certain types of documents (such as maps, tests, teaching materials or aerial photos).