Techniques de comptabilité et de gestion
Pathway and DEC-BAC fast-track with Bishop’s
Bishop’s University offers a DEC-BAC fast-track between the following programs:
- Techniques de comptabilité et gestion 410.B0 (Cégep de Sherbrooke)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Bishop's University)
This agreement offers credit recognition that can shorten university studies by up to one year, depending on the student’s R score upon admission:
- R score above 28: you may have 30 credits recognized (equivalent to one year).
- R score between 27 and 28: you may have 15 credits recognized (equivalent to one semester).
- Having completed your DEC within the past five years
- Having an R score of at least 26 when you apply for admission
Find out more
Agreements between programs may be revoked or changed without notice. Some additional conditions may apply to the recognition of credits. Further prerequisites may sometimes be required of students from certain DEC programs. For more information, contact the coordinators of the programs involved in the agreements.