Integrated DEC-BAC agreement in nursing with UdeS
Université de Sherbrooke offers graduates of the DEC in nursing at Champlain College Lennoxville an integrated DEC-BAC educational path enabling them to complete both diplomas (college and university) in 5 years.
- 18 equivalency credits granted for training and experience acquired in the DEC
- One-year reduction of study length to obtain the bachelor’s degree
- Entry to the profession of nurse clinician
- Choice of concentration in the bachelor’s degree among the following: critical care, community health or adaptation-rehabilitation
- Holding a DEC in nursing
- Being on the roll of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ)
Agreements between programs may be revoked or changed without notice. Some additional conditions may apply to the recognition of credits. Further prerequisites may sometimes be required of students from certain DEC programs. For more information, contact the coordinators of the programs involved in the agreements.